Wednesday, December 28, 2011

25 Weeks, 14 To Go!

Danielle over at Happenings of the Harper Household  had a fun idea of linking up a pregnancy journal for all of us pregger bloggers (there's gotta be a way of combining that name, like Brangelina) to spill the beans. So I thought I'd join in the fun and give it the ole Mommy Needs An Aspirin finesse.

25 Weeks




Symptoms:  I have 14 weeks left. Can my belly really stretch that much farther? Why do I feel like being pregnant is having that feeling of "coming down with the flu" for 9 mos?! I want to be Michelle Dugger.
Weight Gain:  6.5lbs total. What? What? Plant based eating!
Cravings: Do I have time to have cravings? With my 2 previous kids it was french fries, with this kiddo in the beginning it was spinach. But now that I feel like a walking boat with legs, merely the thought of packing up two hoodrats in the car for a french fries trip is exhausting!
Food Aversions: Too much caffeine. A hot cup of coffee makes me nauseous.
What made me cry this week:  Holly's post over at A Mommy's Blessings. *sigh* She lost baby #7 in her second trimester, and is now expecting again. Bittersweet.
Medical Stuff:  Nada. Apparently having height makes it easier to carry babies without complications (and birth them too) despite being uncomfortable and stricken with the usual pregnancy glamour of hemorrhoids, heartburn, and heathen children.
Thoughts from Georgia:  3 year olds apparently can have babies in their bellies too. Hmmmm...
Something I am excited about:  After-birth energy. I already have sleepless nights - thank you sciatica and scrunched bladder. At least I'll get quality stretches of sleep when the peanut arrives.

Don't forget to follow via Google Friend Connect located on the sidebar. Or find me on Facebook @ Mommy Needs An Aspirin.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up to the Pregnancy Journal! I found your link on there, as I just linked mine up as well. I love reading other pregnancy blogs. :)

    And you are totally NOT huge! Perhaps you FEEL huge, but you don't look big at all in your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up with the Pregnancy Journal!!

    I only gained 9 lbs with my last pregnancy, but it was due to a strict gestational diabetes diet..... woulda much rather it been by choice :)

    You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh congratulations! You look so great in the photos! What an exciting time for you!

    ReplyDelete