So, in preparation for our trip, Rocky wrote me a list of "must-haves" which he left on the desk for me to read. Since it was kind of cute, I thought I'd give you, the reader, Rocky's Top 10 Must-Haves for Desert Camping. Post to follow on whether he was right or not, lol!
1. 2 gallons of H2O per person, per day.
2. 2 well-balanced meals per day.
3. Clothing: long sleeved for days, and "snow" gear style clothing for night use and recommend to sleep in these clothes.
4. Cot or Air-Mattress - keep off ground when sleeping.
5. Sleeping Bag with temperature rating of no more than 30 F.
6. Flashlights and/or lanterns (x2)
7. Fire Wood = 4 grocery bundles per night, minimum!
8. Ignition Source - x2 (lighters)
9. Baby Wipes, lip balm, and first aid basics.
10. GPS and/or reliable cell phone source
11 [ha! notice there is an 11!] Shade source umbrella or easy-up.
Wish us luck!
Don't forget to follow via Google Friend Connect located on the sidebar. Or find me on Facebook @ Mommy Needs An Aspirin.